Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Monday, November 4, 2013

Whipped Up Polish: Swatches & Review

Hey everyone!

Today I have a couple swatches from Whipped Up Polish. Ariana actually reformulated Stellar Makeout which you can see swatches of here, and she sent me the last polish that I was missing from her " The Launch" collection.

The first swatch is of Pink Graffiti, 2 thin coats over Orly Voyeuristic Adventure. This is a glitter topper with large black and holo circles; large pink hexes; long black bars; and pink and black micro glitter.I obviously love this, I mean, look at those holo glitters! Application and formula was awesome.




Next swatch is of Stellar Makeout 2.0, 3 coats ( though I could have only done 2). Ariana reformulated this because the last Stellar Makeout was too thin, and she definitely improved it, the color is the same and everything, its just the pigmentation. Such a beautiful color, formula and application were great.

I don't know exactly when these two will be available in Ariana's shop but here is the link for her storefront, just click here. Also follow Ariana's Instagram to get updates or restocks and availability by clicking here. Don't forget that she currently has a sale for all her listed polishes in her shop, they're all $5 each! Get them before they're gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment