Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Dashing Housewife Polish: Gobble Til You Wobble Collection- Swatches & Review

Hey guys!

Today I have a fairly new indie polish brand called Dashing Housewife Polish. She recently released her Thanksgiving collection called Gobble Til You Wobble (such a cute name!!). Her collection consists of 3 polishes:


  • Tryptophan: nude polish with a slight shimmer throughout
  • Thanks-A-Latte: brown base polish with golden hexes, and holo micro glitter
  • Cornucopia Of Gold: Maroon/bronze base polish with gold flakies and tiny gold holographic glitters
Overall I really like these polishes! It's funny because though I prefer brighter colors, in my nail polish collection I have over 50 brown/bronze  polishes lol (: I did have a bit of an issue with these polishes because they were a bit thick but I just added a bit of nail polish thinner and it totally made it better, so it's not really a big deal. Just remember to do thin coats!

First up is Tryptophan, 3 thin coats. I love nude polishes, especially with a shimmer. I would've liked for the shimmer to show more in the polish, but it's still pretty. Oh and the name is inspired by the part of turkey that makes you sleepy! I totally didn't know that!


Thanks-A-Latte, 2 thin coats. Yup, I only needed 2 coats for this. I think this is one of my favorite ones in this collection. The golden hexes and the brown base are just perfect! 


And the last polish is Cornucopia Of Gold, 3 thin coats. This has like a bronze/ maroon base. And I love the golden flakies, but like always, they're so hard to capture.


You can clearly see them here, but sorry about the glare.

And I love how the flakies are totally shining here!

You can purchase the whole collection right now for only $20 just click here! And if you check out the rest of her etsy shop, there's such a nice variety of polishes, so go guys! You can follow Dashing Housewife Polish on instagram, and  facebook for sales and updates!




No comments:

Post a Comment