Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Friday, November 22, 2013

Sincerely Polish: Thanksgiving Dinner Collection and Mademoiselle Collection

Hey guys! 

Jessica here again, and today I have a new indie polish company, it actually launched it's first collection this month! And let me tell you, the polishes are so cute! The Mademoiselle collection is so cute and girly. They're all just honestly so creative, I love them!

Like always, here's a list of them and their description:


  • Thanksgiving Dinner Collection:
    • Oh My Pumpkin Pie: glitter topper with orange hexes and orange holo pumpkin glitters
    • The Good Stuffing: glitter topper with medium red hexes; small white, orange and yellow hexes; micro green and light brown hexes; small white yellow, orange, and tan squares. 
    • It's Gravy Baby: a brown jelly polish with caramel hex glitters and micro copper and burnt orange glitters
    • Cranberrylicious: a deep red jelly with red square metallic glitters and red holo circle glitters
  • Mademoiselle Collection:
    • Richelle: light green/mint crelly with light pink and green circles; light orange and white hexes, light green squares; green, white, and silver micro glitters. 
    • Maria Veronica: pale pink crelly polish with pastel pink hearts, pastel pink and purple circles, pastel pink hexes, and holo purple hexes and micro hexes
    • Mariel: white crelly with mint circles and squares, blue circles and pink hexes

The Thanksgiving Dinner Collection consists of 4 polishes, 2 glitter toppers and 2 jelly polishes. They're honestly just so adorable! They're perfect for Thanksgiving and the names are so clever. So here's the swatches...

...first up is Oh My Pumpkin Pie, 2 thin coats over Essie Little Brown Dress. I did have to place the pumpkin glitter because I couldn't get any on the brush even after I had flipped it over, but it wasn't too hard once I used a bobby pin. They kinda look too big for MY NAILS, I think cause they're so small right now, but I love them! 



Next is The Good Stuffing, 2 thin coats over OPI A-Piers To Be Tan. This just screams Thanksgiving! It has every fall/Thanksgiving color you can think of and it's just perfect. The formula and application was great.



It's Gravy Baby, 3 coats, no undies. The name is so perfect for this! Definitely makes me think of gravy! I love it! The formula and application was awesome!


And the last one from the Thanksgiving Dinner Collection is Cranberrylicious, 3 thin coats, no undies. Again, though most people would layer something so sheer to make application easier, but I really want to show what the polish looks like. And this looks sooo squishy! This polish was kind of streaky so you should apply it in thin coats. Even though it's so simple cause it's red on red, I love it and its really unique. 





And here it is with a matte coat.

You can purchase the entire collection right now by clicking here plus, it's on sale for only $20!! I think this collection is perfect, so much variety. I definitely recommend this.

The next collection is the Mademoiselle Collection, which actually consists of 8 polishes but I only have 3 to show you right now. The Mademoiselle Collection was inspired by Karen's boyfriend's girl cousins who "happen to be all just beautiful mademoiselles with most first names beginning with the letter 'M'...and the polishes represents a bit of who the are".

The first swatch is of  Richelle, 3 thin coats. I love this green polish, the base color and the glitter combination is so pretty. It was kinda of goopy but I just added polish thinner and it helped a lot. 




Next is Maria Veronica, 3 thin coats, no undies. This polish is so girly! The pink, the white, and the purple just go so well together. This polish was also kind of thick so I just added polish thinner.



And the last swatch is of Mariel, 3 thin coats. I really like the combination of glitters in this as well but I wish the glitters weren't so scattered. I did flip the bottle over before applying to grab more glitters which helped. 




You can purchase all of these polishes at Sincerely Polish's store by clicking here. You can also follow Sincerely Polish on Facebook and Instagram for sales and updates!

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment