Hope you guys bought lots of stuff for black Friday! I did place a few orders and I'm so excited to get them!! Can You guess who I ordered from??
Today I have another Polish Addict Nail Color haul that I purchased a bit ago during her sale. I bought all new Holiday shades that she released. They're all so pretty! Wish I could buy all of them, but there;s like 22 that she released I think! Here's a list of what I purchased and it's description:
- Toyland: white crelly polish with neon glitters in different shapes and sizes
- November Rain: blue crelly with a mix of micro glitters in purple, holo teal, and matte white glitters.
- Snow Angels: white crelly with a mix of micro glitters in pastel pink, hot pink, pastel blue, white, and pastel green. It also has silver hexes, gold hexes, and pink and white snowflakes
- Blue Christmas: blue jelly polish blue, periwinkle, red, yellow, copper, and brown glitters in different shapes and sizes
- Naughty Or Nice?: charcoal shimmer grey crelly with a mix of purple, silver, and blue glitters in different shapes and sizes
First swatch is of Toyland, 3 coats, no undies. I love anything neon, especially with a white base. I just loved this polish! Application and formula was great.
Next is November Rain, 3 coats, no undies. I love this polish too. It just caught my attention as soon as I saw it, I'm always a sucker for blue crellies.
Snow Angels. 3 coats, no undies. I found this one to be so interesting so I just had to buy it! I just love the glitter combinations in this. Especially those snow flakes. I did have to flip the bottle over to catch those big snow flake glitters, but other than that, I had no problem with this polish.
Blue Christmas. 4 coats, no undies. It was so incredibly hard to get a good picture of this polish. I feel like because of my super short nails I wasn't able to show this polish off as well as I wanted to. Its very pretty though. Make sure to thin coats so you don't drag the glitters with your brush strokes and also, make sure to wear a base coat with this cause it slightly stained my nails.
And the last swatch is of Naughty Or Nice?. 3 coats, no undies. I really like the grey base on this. I did have to flip the bottle over on this in order to catch the big glitters but it wasn't a huge issue.
Overall, I really liked these polishes, I mean PANC never disappoints. The formula and application are always great. They're always very creative. She's still currently having a sale on her mystery boxes if she still has some left, or you can get $5 off if you spend $5(use promo code 5off25) or spend $50 and get $10 (use promo code 10off50) the sale ends on Monday 11:59 PM CST.
You can purchase PANC at Laura's storefront by clicking here. Also follow PANC on facebook and Instagram.