Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Part 1: Lavish Polish- Swatches & Review

Hey guys! Wow back to back post! 

Today I have a few swatches from Lavish Polish. One actually broke on the way over here, so I'll have a swatch of that one later this week. This indie polish brand is owned by two sisters, Emely and Cynthia and has been around since last year. They have a great variety of polishes and the formula and application of the polishes that I've tried today have been great.

So like always, here's a list of the polishes that I got today and their descriptions:


  • Chocolate Milk & Cookies: light brown jelly base polish with light gold, gold/copper, and dark grey hexes in different sizes
  • Teal The Skies: light blue/ teal jelly polish with teal micro glitter
  • Green With Envy: black jelly polish with green flakies
So first up is Chocolate Milk & Cookies, 3 thin coats, no undies. Brown is not a favorite of mine, but I really like this combination and It totally does remind me of chocolate milk. The formula and application were great.


Next is Teal The Skies, 4 coats. This one is pretty sheer, but it builds up nicely. I honestly didn't think much of this one til I put it on. It's very simple, but very pretty I think. 


And the last polish is Green With Envy, 3 coats. I love this polish! The formula and application was awesome! And depending on what angle your nails are to the light, you see all the green flakies.



You can follow Lavish Polish through Facebook, twitter, and instagram. And you can purchase Lavish Polish through their storefront by clicking here.


Hope you guys are having an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment