Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Ooh La Lacquer: Swatches & Review

Hey guys! Happy Sunday, hope you all had a great weekend. I can't believe that it's December already, where did this year go? I know everyone says that, why is that? IDK I'm excited for this month, the holidays, the family, the gifts! lol 

Anyways, today I have a few swatches for you from Ooh La Lacquer. And let me tell you, they are just beautiful! Also, she's having a sale right now going through Cyber Monday where her whole etsy store is 30% off, just use code dirty30!! 

The polishes that I received are glitter bombs, and I love me some glitter! All of these are glitter toppers, but I'm pretty sure if you use enough coats, you can get complete coverage. Here's a list of them and their description:


  • Neonpolitan: mixture of neon glitters and a hint of holographic glitters suspended in a clear base
  • Hypnotize: black & white micro glitter in a clear base
  • Motion In The Ocean: blue holographic and matte glitter bomb in a clear base.
  • Grosky Lil' Beotch: holographic multi sized hexagon and diamond teal glitter in a clear base
  • Fembot: purple and fuchsia holo glitter bomb with glitters in different shapes and sizes.
First swatch is Neonpolitan, 1 thin coat over Barry M. Mint Green. I absolutely love this polish. I've always been a fan of these small micro glitters, especially in neon, and ESPECIALLY with holo glitter. It's a perfect mix. Formula and application was great.


Next is Hypnotize, 1 thin layer over Polish KPT Glow The Blues Away. This polish can seriously be layered over anything and it'll look awesome. I decided to use a neon, and it looked great. The formula and application was good.


Motion in The Ocean, 2 thin coats over Serum No. 5 Burning Orchid. I love this combination, especially because this Serum No. 5 polish is not just a regular white polish and it really makes MITO pop. The formula and application was good as well.



Grosky Lil' Beotch, 2 thin coats over Nicole by OPI Listen To Your Momager! I really love this combination too. But watch out for that Nicole polish because it totally stained my nails...still love it though lol. But what really made this mani was this beautiful teal glitter bomb. Formula and application  was great!


And the last swatch is Fembot, 2 thin coats over Nicole By OPI Not A Gold Bigger. I thought this combination was gonna look awesome, but I don't know, it didn't convince me much. This glitter bomb is just awesome, especially with all that holo polish in there! The formula and application is great!


I totally recommend Ooh La Lacquer to everyone, especially if you're a glitter lover like me. You can purchase these polishes through OLL's store front by clicking here(etsy) or here. Her etsy store does seem to have more polishes listed though. You can follow Oh La Lacquer through facebook, twitter, and instagram.

Also don't forget, she's having a sale right now going through Cyber Monday where her whole etsy store is 30% off, just use code dirty30!!

2 comments: