Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Friday, December 13, 2013

Simple & Seasonal: Swatches & Review

Hey guys! So I've been kind of MIA for a bit. But today I have a quick post for you guys. I was recently contacted by a new and upcoming indie brand called Simple & Seasonal created by Benita. She has some beautiful holiday polishes out right now, go check her etsy shop out by clicking here.

I only have one swatch today: Holly, a beautiful frosty green. I only did 2 coats, I could have easily gotten away with only 1, but I just feel weird only using one coat, is that just me?? lol



The formula was a bit thick but I just added a few drops of polish thinner and it was fine. Also, be careful with your brush stokes since its a frost polish. I totally recommend this polish, especially for the holidays!

You can purchase this from Simple & Seasonal's etsy shop by clicking here. And you can follow S&S on instagram for updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment