Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Saturday, December 28, 2013

OPI: Miss Universe Mini Collection 2013

Hey guys! Just a quick post today!

I recently purchased the Miss Universe Mini Collection 2013 that OPI released a bit ago. I don't know why I waited til now! The polishes are so pretty! And they go perfect together! Here's a list of them and their description:


  • I'm Feeling Sashy: dusty light purple
  • Miss You-Niverse: dark purple creme
  • This Gown Needs A Crown: matte silver foil

I'm Feeling Sashy. 2 coats, no undies. I love dusty polishes! Especially in purple. It's just such a pretty color. The formula and application was great.



Miss You-Niverse. 2 coats, no undies. Love this dark purple! I'm pretty sure I have something like this from a previous China Glaze collection from this year but I still really like it! Plus, you could honestly only do 1 coat for this polish if you apply it well. 


This Gown Needs A Crown. 2 coats on ring finger. I decided to do some very simple nail art for this polish. It's so pretty! I think this might be my favorite silver ever! The formula and application was great. I used no top coat for this polish for the pictures below. 




I'll have a post up tomorrow! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment