Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Thursday, December 5, 2013

China Glaze: Holiday 2013 Happy Holiglaze - Swatches & Review Part 1

Hey guys! 

Today I have half of the new China Glaze Happy Holiglaze Collection. This collection consists of 12 polishes, there's definitely lots of glitter and shimmer. I like the collection overall, but I didn't find anything exciting about it. I'm definitely excited about the upcoming China Glaze collections. 

Today I'm swatching 6 polishes from the Happy Holiglaze, specifically the reds and pinks. Here's a list of them and their descriptions:

  • Mingle With Kringle: gold foil
  • Elfin' Around: red coral foil
  • Just Be-Claws: red foil
  • Santa Red My List: fuchsia /red foil
  • Put A Bow On It: fuchsia micro glitter
  • Be Merry, Be Bright: purple and red hex glitters
And the swatches...

Mingle with Kringle. 2 coats. I really liked this polish, but it kind of looks similar to the golds that were released in the last collection.


Elfin' Around. 2 coats. This red is kinda of interesting, not very common. But it's not something I see myself using a whole lot.


Just Be-Claws. 1 coat. This is a typical holiday red. I really like it but I'm  sure I have tons of these. I'm thinking about using this to make a Christmas ornament. Plus, the formula is great on this, just one coat and no staining.


Santa Red My List. 2 coats. I like this one too, but it's nothing I'm going crazy about. The formula and application was great.


Put A Bow On It. 3 thin coats, no undies. I didn't think I was going to like this one too much since it's just purple micro glitter. But I really like it, especially when I use it on it's own. The formula and application was great.


Be Merry, Be Bright. 1 thin coat over China Glaze Mingle with Kringle. I thought it would look nice over gold, and I do kind of like this combination. This glitter is pretty, but I'm not crazy about it either. The formula and application was great.


Out of these 6, I  think I like Put a Bow on It and Just Be-Claws the most. I probably wouldn't have gotten all of them if I didn't hoard polish lol, but for someone who wants some nice holiday polishes, it's definitely the way to go. I think this is available already.

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment