Today I have Dashing Housewife's New Years Collection. I must say, there are some pretty awesome polishes in this collection. I really liked this collection overall, there's a very nice variety from neon glitters to some glitter toppers.
Here's a list of them and their descriptions:
- Meet Me On The Dance Floor: off white crelly base polish with green, blue, and pink neon glitters
- Holiday Collaboration: light brown crelly base polish with teal, orange, caramel, and gold holo glitters
- 10 Minutes To Midnight: purple jelly polish with silver holo glitters, and blue flakies
- Kiss Me At Midnight: blue/teal jelly with green shimmer, silver holo glitters, and large heat glitters
- Ball Drop: glitter topper with gold glitters in a silver micro glitter mix
- Party Like It's 1999: glitter topper with black, silver, and purple glitters
Meet Me On The Dance Floor. 3 thin coats, no undies. Such a different polish compared to what I've been seeing lately. I really like it! Especially the off white base. The formula and application was great.
Holiday Collaboration. 3 coats, no undies. Though this is part of the New Years Collection, it reminds me more of Thanksgiving than anything. It's still a nice polish but not something I'll reach for for New Years. The formula and application was great.
10 Minutes To Midnight. 3 coats, no undies. I love this polish! The purple looks way prettier on the nails than in the bottle. And the blue shimmer in it looks great, especially in the right lighting. The formula and application was great. Just remember to do thin coats so you don't get any bold spots.
Kiss Me At Midnight. 3 coats, no undies. When I applied this polish, I thought for sure that it was going to stain my nails but it didn't! I was really happy about that because I love this type of teal blue. And the green shimmer is such a nice touch! The formula and application was great.
Ball Drop. 2 thin coats over American Apparel Downtown LA. I thought this would look awesome over a red but I think this red is just too bright for this gold glitter topper. The formula and application was great.
Party Like It's 1999. 2 thin coats over NOPI Not A Gold Bigger( yeah this is my favorite gold polish, that's why I use it all the time!) I really love the purple in this glitter topper! And I got tons of glitter on the brush for every coat, no need to fish out any glitter here.
This Collection is available for purchase now! You can purchase this from Dashing Housewife Polish's etsy store by clicking here. And like always, you can follow Dashing Housewife Polish on instagram, and facebook.