Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

KB Shimmer Swacthes & Review

Hey guys today I have a small post. Just some random KB Shimmer polishes that I purchased from a blog sale a few days ago. I'm a huge KB Shimmer fan and I've been dying to get my hands on the new Winter Collection  but that will have to be some time later on, especially after all the orders I placed on Black Friday/Cyber Monday. 

Here's a list of polishes and their descriptions:


  • Back To Business: clear based polish with black, white, light blue, and light purple micro glitter
  • Let's Get Star-Ted: white crelly with black stars, matte blue hexes, black hexes, and mini purple hex glitters.
  • The Dancing Green: bright green polish with fuchsia square glitters, chartreuse dots, sapphire hexes, and fuchsia dots in a subtle micro shimmer
And the swatches...

Back to Business. 1 thin layer over Essie Turquoise & Caicos. love this! so simple and cute! formula and application was great.



Let's Get Started. 3 thin coats, no undies. I really like this one, but I would prefer there to be more glitter in this. It's still nice though.


The Dancing Green. 3 thin coats, no undies. I just love this! I can't believe I didn't buy this before! Love the glitter combo, and the green base. The formula and application was great.



You can purchase these by clicking here( except BTB, I think it's discontinued). Also you can follow KB Shimmer on Facebook and instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment