Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Candied Lustre Lacquer: Holiday Polishes- Swatches & Review


Hey guys! How was every one's weekend? Monday again tomorrow, oh how the weekend goes by so fast...

Anyways, I have a quick post today: just a few Candied Lustre Laquer holiday polishes that are just beautiful! Omg I hope you guys like them as much as I did.

And here's a list of the polishes that I received today and their descriptions:

  • Oh Tannenbaum: holo green jelly with hexes in different colors and sizes
  • Mistletoe: teal jelly with green glitters in different shapes and sizes
  • Light My Sleigh: red jelly packed with red holographic glitters
and the swatches...

Oh Tannenbaum. 3 coats, no undies. Wearing this polish is like wearing a tree on your nails. It's so perfect for the holidays and the holo is a nice touch. The formula and application was great.


Mistletoe. 4 coats, no undies. This polish is pretty sheer, I think it'll  look nicer with a base polish. I do like this polish though, but I think I would've liked it more if the glitter wasn't so scattered.



And the last swatch is of Light My Sleigh. I did 3 coats, no undies. OMG this polish is just so beautiful. I love it so much!! The holo and the red base is just so pretty together. This will probably go into my top 10 polishes because I love it so much. The formula and application was wonderful.



You can purchase all of these polishes through Candied Lustre Lacquer's etsy shop by clicking here. You can follow Candied Lustre Laquer for updates on Instagram, Facebook, and twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment