Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Thursday, December 5, 2013

China Glaze: Holiday 2013 Happy Holiglaze - Swatches & Review Part 2

Hey guys!

Like I said yesterday, I have the rest of the China Glaze Happy Holiglaze Collection. It's weird because I thought I would like this half more than the first half that I swatched yesterday, but no, I totally like yesterday's half way more! Anyways, here's a list of them and their descriptions:


  • There's Snow Man Like You: white texture polish
  • All Wrapped Up: blurple micro glitter
  • Bells Will Be Blinging: gold, blue, and silver glitter topper 
  • So Blue Without You:  bright blue foil
  • This Is Tree-mendous: green and gold micro glitter
  • Your Present Required: glitter topper with blue, white, orange, purple, green, silver, and gold hexes
And the swatches...

First up is There's Snow Man Like You. 2 thin coats. I had heard really bad things about this polish, that the formula was horrendous and such. And honestly I was scared to use this because of how short my nails were, but I don't know, I  didn't have much trouble with it. I just did 2 really thin coats. I can see what they were trying to do with this but I don't know, it does kind of look weird.


Next is All Wrapped Up. 3 coats, no undies. I'm actually really loving these micro glitter polishes, especially in this color! The formula wasn't bad, the glitter was really dense and it was easy to build up with no base polish.


Next is Bells Will Be Blinging. 2 thin coats over OPI Unripened. As a glitter addict, i thought I would really like this, but I didn't. It's just kind of blah. There's really nothing special about it.


So Blue Without You. 3 thin coats. I'm sorry about the bad picture, I just could not take a decent photo of this polish, it's just so shiny! I did like this polish, but I don't see myself using it much. The formula and application was great.


This Is Tree-mendous. 3 thin coats, no undies. And here's another micro glitter polish, and it's green so it's awesome. I really like this one. It's kind of hard to spot the gold micro glitter in there, and definitely hard to photograph. The formula and application was great.


And the last swatch is of Your Present Required. I did 1 thin coat over OPI My Pointe Exactly. I really do like this glitter topper, especially the white glitters and the large white hexes. It seems like something an indie company would do. I had a little trouble applying this, but I think it's the brush I got in the bottle because all the glitter would stick together and the brush was so thin.


So there you go guys, what did you guys think about this collection? I did like the micro glitter polishes, I really want to play with those a bit more. 

Thanks for reading guys! I'll have some more swatches tomorrow!

1 comment: