Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Sindie Pop Lacquer: Swatches & Review

Hello everyone!

Today I have a small post for you. I will be reviewing two polishes that I purchased from Sindie Pop Lacquer. Sindie Pop Lacquer was created by Jessica (No, not me lol) in June 2012. It's sad to say that these are the first ever Sindie Pop polishes that I've ever purchased because these polishes are amazing. I couldn't stop starring at my nails!

Anyways, here's a list of the polishes:

  • Creature Of The Night: a thermal polish for Halloween 2013, that is medium green when hot to deep blue/teal in transition and a deep purple with grey undertones when cold. It also has tons of glitter, including green hexes, large and small silver hexes, and tiny aqua hexes. 
  • Sea Of Dreams: gorgeous deep blue jelly packed with silver, yellow/gold, light blue, and dark blue hexes. 
First swatch is of Creature Of The Night, 3 coats. OMG, this polish is amazing! Jessica completely captured the name and the theme in this polish spot on! Oh, it was inspired by The Rocky Horror Picture Show, which I love so I knew I had to buy it. The application and formula was amazing! 




And a close up

And the last swatch is of Sea of Dreams, 3 coats. I'm not gonna lie, when I layered the first coat of this polish, I was really not liking it. I don't know why, I think it was because of the blue jelly, I just thought it was too dark or something. But then I finished adding 2 more coats and OMG! I completely fell in love with this polish! If you didn't already know, I LOVE sea/ocean/mermaid inspired nail polishes, and this really just blew me away! Very well done Jessica!



Weird angle, but I really like how you can see the glitter



It's just awesome, its super packed with glitter. Remember that when you apply nail polish with a lot of glitter, if you do thick coats and don't wait between coats that you might get some bald spots, so make sure to allow the polish to dry between coats. 


Overall, I loved these polishes, if you couldn't tell lol! The bottles are cute as well as the label for the name of the polish. The only thing I personally don't like are the thin brushes. For me, it gives me more issues when applying because they're so thin for my nails and I have to do a lot of brush strokes to cover the whole nail. I prefer a wider brush, but if I'm getting a polish like this, i really don't mind lol.

You can purchase these polishes by clicking here. Creature of the night is $11 and Sea of Dreams is $10, also I don't know if COTN will be available past Halloween so make sure to buy it soon! 

You can follow Sindie Pop Lacquer through: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram.


Have a great night everyone!








1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful color and your nails are amazeballs! I WISH mine would grow like that!

    ReplyDelete