Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Part 2: Laquerlicious Swatches & Review - Halloween 2013 Collection

Hey everyone!

Today I have 4 polishes from Laquerlicious, her Halloween 2013 collection which are Limited Edition polishes and are now on sale for $6.50 each on her etsy shop, click here if you want to purchase them! Hurry and get them since Halloween is coming up quick!

Here's a list of them and their description:


  • Skeletons In Your Closet: a glitter topper with black, pastel green/orange/yellow/purple matte glitter in circle and hex shapes, and all different sizes. Also with tiny white stars and iridescent micro glitter
  • Boo I See You: glitter topper with white, black and orange matte glitter in all different shapes and sizes. There is also a green shimmer
  • 10.31black base polish with green, orange and purple micro glitter
  • Cauldron's Spell: glitter topper with green, purple and orange matte and metallic shredded glitter. Also with matte green, purple and orange hex and square glitter in different sizes and metallic green, orange and purple micro glitter.

First swatch is of Skeletons In Your Closet, 2 thin coats over Julep Valerie. I absolutely love this polish! I don't know why this one stands out to me so much, I think it's because of the pastel glitters. It's such a different take on Halloween, but works great. I didn't have to fish for any glitter.




Next swatch is of Boo I See You, 2 thin coats over OPI Visions of love. I love the green shimmer in this, and those large white bars! Formula and application were amazing, no glitter fishing! 






Next swatch is of 10.31, 3 coats. Love the name is this polish by the way, It's so simple but yet never seen. I like that it's not a crazy  in-your-face glitter topper, but it still screams Halloween to me, just beautiful.






And here it is using Laquerlicious Matte Top Coat. This dries super fast after applying it to dry polish. You can purchase this here:



And the last swatch is of Cauldron's Spell, 2 thin coats over Julep Ciara. Ok, first of all, you guys know that I'm not a fan of shard glitter. And i wasn't exactly sure of buying this, but I really do want to like it, so I said, Why Not? And omg, remember when I said that I would like shard glitter once I found a polish that used it perfectly?? Well this is it. 



You can purchase Laquerlicious from it's etsy shop by clicking here. You can follow Laquerlicious on facebookinstagram, and twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment