Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Part 1: Laquerlicious Swatches & Review - Winter 2013 Collection

Hey guys! 

Today I have a small post, only two polishes to be exact, by Laquerlicious, an amazing indie polish brand run by Michelle. Laquerlicious started in 2012 and has since made amazing polishes, and even makes specific polishes called Polish for Pit bulls ($15 each) where $10 of each bottle sold are donated to FBR, Fresno Bully Rescue, a non profit organization located in Fresno, CA that rescues pit bulls and pit bull like breeds. It's so amazing that Michelle does that! So we should all support this brand, plus the polishes are amazing!

The two polishes that I have are included in the new Winter 2013 collection, which will be released November 1st:


  • Below Zero: a teal polish with green shimmer, blue and green hexes, green, blue, and red/pink micro glitter.
  • All Bundled Up: a dark royal blue with blue shimmer, with silver and red/pink micro glitter.
First swatch is of Below Zero, 3 coats. I love this polish! You would think that the green shimmer is not very visible, but it's so pretty when you look at your nails under the sun. 




Pretty awesome right?!

The next swatch is of All Bundled Up, 3 coats. This polish totally does remind me of winter and the holidays! So pretty.



Sorry about the glare, but that was the only way I could show the glitters.

The formula and application are amazing! I had full coverage with 2 coats, but I always do 3. Overall, I love this collection, I'll be getting the other two polishes to show you guys what the rest of the collection looks like and I will also have swatches of her Halloween collection tomorrow!

You can purchase these polishes November 1st at Laquerlicious's etsy shop by clicking here. You can follow Laquerlicious on facebook, instagram, and twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment