Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

First Loved Designs: Swatches & Review

Hey everyone!

Today I have a fairly new Indie polish company called First Loved Designs and let me tell you, an indie company that's this new, honestly you can't expect an awesome formula, and amazing and creative polishes, but this brand really did blow me away. It could be that it's my type of polish or the colors, I don't know, but all I can say is that I love these two polishes that were sent to me!

Here's a list of them and their description:


  • Light Unto My Path: a glow in the dark glitter topper mint bars, holo and fuchsia hexes, and fuchsia micro glitter.
  • Warriors & Princesses: glitter topper with black, pink, light pink and white hexes, white and light pink bars, pink and light pink squares, holo hexes
And the swatches...

Light Unto My Path, 2 thin coats over Essie Turquoise & Caicos. This glitter topper is so girly, and just so colorful. I LOVE the glitter combo in this!




Doesn't it look like a galaxy or something on the bottom?!?! 
This looks like stars or something!!
Look at that glow! I'm not gonna lie, the polish didn't look that awesome in the bottle, it looked pretty, but not super interesting. But this honestly blew me away! Is there any other glow in the dark polishes that glow like this?? Please let me know!

And the last swatch is of Warriors & Princesses, 2 thin coats over China Glaze Pelican Grey. I like this a lot too! Yeah, it didn't blow me away like the other one, but I still like it so much.



Formula and application were awesome on these two, I did flip W&P over for a bit before application which is normal for a glitter topper. 


You can purchase these both from Lisa's etsy store for $5 each by clicking here. Follow Lisa on instagram too for information regarding restocks and availability! 

No comments:

Post a Comment