Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Never Ending Pile Challenge: Day 6-Indie

Hey guys! So I finally finished my 6th prompt for the Never Ending Pile challenge which is indie. I had a hard time with this one because I have a lot of untried indies. And I actually started this post with other polishes but  I had some trouble capturing them to I chose this instead. 





So the indie I chose is Birefringence by I Love Nail Polish. When I saw swatches of their ultra chromes I was amazed! They were kind of expensive but I still bought them and I can't believe I haven't worn them! They are truly amazing! I'm only using one of them so here are some swatches( I used my Cinderella hand for the swatches so that's why my nails are shorter):









I chose this polish because I saw some nail art that nailsofjessiek did using this polish and I thought it looked so awesome so I had to try to recreate them.





It was pretty simple, I painted the base color (OPI Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees, which is also an untried) on my nails, waited for it to dry, applied Teismom's Nail Vinyls and applied one coat of Birefringence.




I'm trying to catch up so I can no longer summit my nails in this prompts inlinkz, but check out what the rest of the girls did down below:



No comments:

Post a Comment