Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Cupcake Polish: Best Summer Ever Collection- Swatches, Review, & Nail Art

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted anything in like a week. But I have lots of things lined up this week! Including the new China Glaze Summer collection so stay tuned! Today I have an amazing neon holo collection by Cupcake Polish called The Best Summer Ever. Check out the swatches below! 


The Best Summer Ever Collection consists of 5 neon linear holo polishes. Is this not perfect for summer or what?! I will definitely be rocking these polishes this summer. The formula was amazing! Plus, the holo is so strong, even when I'm not in the sun. 

Itsy Bitsy Teeny Bikini. 3 coats. This is a  neon yellow with green undertones and linear holo. This is amazing! The formula was flawless, the yellow is so bright! It was slightly sheer compared to the other polishes, but it built up nicely in just 3 thin coats. This is definitely one of my favorites in this collection.


This is not color accurate, but I wanted to show how strong the holo is!

It's Our Slime Now. 2 coats. This is a bright lime green with linear holo. This one is also so awesome! It's so bright and again, look at that holo! The formula was amazing as well, only two coats! I'm a sucker for greens, so this is another favorite of mine. 



Life's A Beach. 2 coats. This is a bright royal blue with linear holo. This is my favorite out of the collection, hands down! I had to try this one on right away. The holo is so strong in this one too, but I did have some issues with the formula. It seems that the pigment didn't dissolve enough so you would have little bits of undissolved pigment on your nail. It wasn't that bad but Sara is kindly refunding/replacing this polish for anyone that had any issues with it. So please contact Sara if you have any issues or questions.



She Wears Short Shorts. 2 coats. This is a light, but bright, purple with linear holo. Again, the formula and application was flawless. I'd say the holo was the strongest on this one. It's so pretty! 


This one is not color accurate, I just wanted to show the holo.


It's Not What You Pink. 2 coats. This is a neon pink with linear holo. I'd say this is the neon-est of them all. lol It's is definitely a neon pink, the holo is way stronger than it's showing, I just couldn't capture it right. The formula and application was amazing as well.



And here's the nail art I did using all 5 polishes:


I decided to do a rainbow gradient , it looked better in my head. I think it's because of the order that I chose, but it's still really bright and colorful which is what I wanted.


And this is in the sun.
You can purchase these soon, by the end of May, but I will update my blog with the correct date. You purchase these at Cupcake Polish's storefront by clicking here. Also, follow Cupcake Polish on facebook and instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment