Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Monday, May 26, 2014

Dolly Polish: Monthly Limited Edition Polish, Aca-Awkward: Swatches, Review, & Nail Art

Hey guys! I hope you all had a great Memorial Day Weekend! Today, I have a quick post for you, so I made sure to include some nail art. I was so excited when Dolly from Dollish Polish asked me to swatch for her cause she has some pretty awesome polishes. I have her new monthly limited edition shade to share with you guys. check out the swatches below!

This month's shade is called Aca-Awkward, inspired by Fat Amy from Pitch Perfect and it's being released Friday, May 30th. This shade is so pretty! Aca-Awkward is a beautiful lilac/magenta scattered holo. It's such a lovely shade of pink/purple! It's bright, nut not too bright and the holo is a nice touch. The formula was amazing, I only used 3 coats. 


Since this is a limited edition polish, there's only going to be 150 bottles which each have been numbered. I mean, how could you not want this polish!? 


And here's some nail art that I did which was inspired by @nails_by_me_jessiev which was inspired by @sloteazzy. I love the simplicity that Jessie did in her mani So I knew I had to try it!


I know my leopard print isn't the best, I really haven't done one in a while. I still kinda like it though! I hope you guys do too. 

Remember, you guys can purchase Aca-Awkward on Friday, May 30th along with her Ultimate Fandom Collection which is A-mazing(swatches here). Just click here for the Dollish Polish storefront. You can follow Dollish Polish on Facebook, Instagramtwitter, and even Youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment