Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Saturday, May 3, 2014

The Never Ending Pile Challenge: Day 7-Drugstore

Hey guys! I just have a quick post today. I'm really trying to catch up to the Never Ending Pile Challenge, so I decided to do another prompt today, which is Drugstore untrieds. I was initially going to post some swatches but I need some sunlight, so I'll have those tomorrow.




I also had a hard time choosing polishes for this prompt because I don't have many drugstore polishes. But then I remembered that drugstores sell Essie and NOPI so I had plenty to choose from. I don't know if Kleancolors counts as a drugstore polish though, I remember reading somewhere that they are now available in drugstores, so maybe they count. Anyways, I decided to do some flowers because of the monthly nailart challenge hosted by @Californails on instagram. 



I'll try to keep up with that challenge as well so I don't just post swatches during my #tgpnpc prompts. Anyways, I was inspired by @naildecor because she did these beautiful bright flower nail art awhile ago and I just had to recreate it. I wasn't sure if this fit in to "May Flowers" because I wasn't sure if May flowers meant something specific, or just flowers in general. But I hope you guys like it!





So I used 4 untried polishes today: Essie First Timer, Wet N Wild Wild Shine Dreamy Poppy, Kleancolor Neon Orange and Pastel Blue.




I always have a hard time choosing which bottle to use when I have multiply colors so I just included them all! lol Overall, I do like this look but I think I have to work on my flowers. I was trying not to make them look to perfect(I can't even do that really lol) but they just came out too messy I think. Anyways, stay tuned for next prompt later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment