Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Jindie Nails: Swatches & Review

Wow, two posts in one day! You better believe it! I have some awesome Jindie Nails polishes to show you today, including the Bonnie & Clyde duo. I also have some new unreleased polishes which are amazing! See for yourself! CAUTION, Very picture heavy! 





 You Mad, Bro?. 3 coats. This is a beautiful, bright lime green polish with linear holo AND scattered holo throughout. It's perfect for summer. The linear holo is not that strong, but it's still very noticeable. The formula was amazing.









$^%t Just Got Teal. 2 coats. Oh my god! This is gorgeous! I think no picture can do this polish justice. This is a teal linear holo polish with lime green hexes and scattered holo though out. It's so unique and the formula was flawless. I could have seriously only done one coat, but you guys know how I feel about that. lol 








These two polishes will be available soon, I will update my blog when there is a specific date. But in the meanwhile, you can get more information of Jindie Nails by following them on instagramFacebookPinterest, and twitter 

Pink Stilettos (Collab. with Polishaholic). 3 coats. This is a light pink with scattered holo glitter and small silver hexes. I really love this one too. Jen from Jindie Nails never disappoints with her beautiful creations. The formula was amazing too!








Bonnie & Clyde Duo: This is the second set that Dollish Polish and Jindie Nails does in their "Famous Couples Throughout History" Collaboration. I wish I would have gotten the Romeo & Juliet duo but it's sold out now. The next duo is JFK & Marilyn Monroe so keep an eye out for that!


Clyde By Jindie Nails. 3 coatsThis is a black matte cream/jelly polish loaded with copper, bronze, green, and gold micro and multi flakies. This dries matte but you can just add a top coat and it'll look super chiny. I love the glitter combination in this. The formula was great as well.







Bonnie By Dollish Polish. 3 coats This is a nude cream crelly with taupe and gold flakes. This is also so prettu but so hard to photograph! I couldn't get a decent picture of the flakes. The formula and application was great.






Jindie Nails so seriously one of my favorite indie brands. Her creations are so creative and the formula of her polishes are crazy good! Most of her polishes, I can do one coat, especially because they go on so smoothly. I will update my blog with the exact date of $^%t Just Got Teal and You Mad, Bro?In the meanwhile, check out Jindie Nails' storefront by clicking here, you won't be dissapointed! You can get more information of Jindie Nails by following them on instagramFacebookPinterest, and twitter .

1 comment:

  1. These are all so gorgeous. I can't wait to get You Mad, Bro? and Pink Stilettos

    ReplyDelete