Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Monday, May 12, 2014

The Never Ending Pile Challenge Day 10: Most Expensive

Hey guys! I just have a quick post for you. I finally was able to do this prompt! When I saw this prompt, I had decided I was going to use my Enchanted Polish, but it was taking forever to get here. Technically I already had it, but the girl sent me the wrong one so I couldn't use it, etc. But now that that is all settled, it worked perfectly for today! This is the most I've paid for one single polish, I can't believe girls have tons of EPs! I mean, the polish is beautiful: great formula, great colors; but twenty bucks for one single polish is a lot for me. 



I used Enchanted Polish: April 2014. 2 coats. This is a periwinkle blue with linear holo. I love this color! I had originally purchased March 2014 cause I'm a sucker for greens and cause it's my birth month but I got accidentally sent this one. I'm not complaining though! lol The formula is amazing! I could have down only one coat, but you guys know how I feel about that! 

Here's a swatch of it in the sun (Note, I did the swatches on my left hand before cutting my nails, that's why they're a lot shorter from the OPI Neon Swatches from yesterday):




I decided to do a paisley design over this using two untried Zoya polishes ( Rocky & Breezi). I chose that design because I'm trying to do Jamy's & Lucy's Monthly Random Nail Art Challenge:



I used a youtube tutorial by Fairy Doll Nails for the Paisley nail art, I just added my own details. I have never done Paisley, and after cutting my nails today (which is why the nails in thenail art pictures are shorter than the swatches) I had even less room to "draw" on. 



Paisley nail art didn't really call my attention before, but after doing this, I actually really like this type of design, so you'll be seeing more in the future! Total of untrieds for this prompt: 3



I hope you guys like it!

Check out what the rest of the girls did here:



No comments:

Post a Comment