Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Monday, May 5, 2014

The Never Ending Pile Challenge: Day 8- Boutique

Hey guys! just a quick post today. I have another Never Ending Pile Challenge post, this time it's the Boutique prompt. I had a lot of trouble with this one because I wasn't sure what a boutique polish was and then when I realized what it was, I didn't really want to use more ILNP Ultra Chromes since I just used some recently. I ended up using them anyways lol but I really liked how this turned out! 



For this prompt, I used 3 untried polishes, all by ILNP: My Little Glacier, Cygnus Loop, Mutagen. I used Mentality Polish Rascal as my base but I've used that one before. 



I ended up doing a saran wrap mani, well kind of. I used saran wrap  but I didn't crinkle it up. Instead I applied the polishes on the saran wrap (which is laying flat) in random places, but still close to each other and then folded it in half and then just placed my finger on the spot I liked.



I don't know if that makes sense! LOL Sorry! It's actually really easy to do. I actually really like this. And it changes colors since they're Ultra Chromes!



I think this could have been perfect for a Earth Day mani because in certain pictures it kinda looked like the earth from space, lol I don't know if that makes sense to you. 



I finally used all my Ultra Chromes! These could have easily fallen into tomorrows prompt cause they were a bit expensive for me. 



I hope you guys like this! Check out what the rest of the girls did done below:





No comments:

Post a Comment