Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Nail Fabulosity: Swatches & Review

Hey guys I have a quick post today. I have a new indie brand to show you. I always love swatching for new indie brands because I love seeing whats out there and just to see new ideas. I hope you guys love the swatches there's a little something for everyone.

Sandy Beach: 4 coats. Thermal polish that is blue when cold and semi clear when warm. The polish has golden hexes in different sizes and blue shimmer throughout. This perfectly represent the beach because of the transition between clear and the blue. I really love it, it is perfect for summer. Also it is pretty sheer but it builds up nicely with enough coats.

In its warm state.

In its warm state.

Transitioning

Transitioning


In its Cold State.
And I decided to do some simple nail art using some of my Zoya Pixie Dust polish. I added some textured starfish over Sandy Beach. I hope you guys like it!




XO: 3 coats. This is a white crelly with red, light pink, lavender and glitters in different shapes and sizes as well as pink shimmer throughout. I had a bit of trouble applying this polish because it was a bit goopey but I added a couple drops of polish thinner and it worked out fine.


Go-Getter: 4 coats. This is a light nude jelly with scattered holographic micro glitter. This has some pink undertones to me, it also applied a bit uneven but after the second coat it smoothed out. This is perfect for somebody that cant use polish at work or school because its very subtle. Plus the holographic glitter is a nice touch.

Sorry about the oil around my cuticles, my cuticles are really dry right now.

Overall I really like these polishes. Nail Fabulosity has a great variety of polishes and has something for everyone. I would say my favorite out of these three is Sandy Beach since it's very unique.

You can purchase these polishes by clicking Here. You can also follow them on Facebook and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment