Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Friday, June 13, 2014

Heather Hues: Hello Kitty and Friends Collection- Swatches & Review

Hey guys! I have another post today, this time I have a new indie brand called Heather's Hues. I have honestly been so impressed with Heather's polishes! She released a Disney inspired collection which I will have soon cause tomorrow is pay day! Yay! But today, I have her new collection inspired by Sanrio characters. I'm really loving these so far! I wish I could have all of them to show you but I only have two, so check the out after the jump!



The Hello Kitty & Friends collection consists of 10 new polishes. There's some cremes, jellies, glitter toppers, you name it! I can't believe no one has done a collection inspired by Sanrio. I mean, they might have done a Hello Kitty inspired polish, but not a whole collection! Heather is just so creative. So today I have a creme and a jelly to show you.

This Little Pig. 3 coats. This is a pale peach crelly filled with teal hexes and squares, light blue hexes, pink/coral dots with holographic micro glitters through out. This polish is inspired by Pippo. When I saw this polish, I was automatically wanted it! It's just so cute and girly. I love the color combination, from the base, to the glitters. The formula was great but the large pink/coral glitters were hard to get on my brush so I had to flip the bottle over before continuing swatching. So just make sure to do that before you apply it. 



Frogs "Ke-Roak". 3 coats. This is a neon green jelly with neon green and emerald glitters in different shapes and sizes. The awesome thing about this polish is that it comes with optional glitters that you can choose from! You can include hot pink squares like this ( which Heather mixes in the polish for you):





Or you can choose these large baby pink circles that come in a little baggy for easy glitter placement:


Overall, I think these polishes were great. They're so pretty and unique! I totally recommend checking this brand out, you won't regret it! This collection is available for purchase now! Just click here to purchase.

I also have two polishes that are part of Heather's Hues Happily Ever Lacquered Collection, which is inspired by Disney duh! The Happily Ever Lacquered collection consists of 14 polishes, yes FOURTEEN! And each is inspired by a certain Disney character.

Magic Carpet Ride. Glitter Gradient over Essie Limo. This is a jelly polish with a sheer blue base with gold and teal glitters in different shapes and sizes, and gold and teal flakies. This is inspired by Princess Jasmin from Aladdin. When i saw this polish I wasn't all that interested in it but once I put it on I realized that I really like the glitter combination, it's really soft and girly. It's pretty sheer so you might want to layer it over something. Other than that formula and application was great.




Let Down Your Hair. Inspired by Rapunzel from Tangled. This polish is a glitter bomb, it's full of purple and lavender micro glitters and hexes, as well as rose glitters. So girly, I love it!




You can purchase these polishes on her store by clicking Here. You can also follow Heather's Hues on Facebook and Instagram.



No comments:

Post a Comment