Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Accent Nail

Hey guys! It's Tuesday again, meaning it's time for another Twinsie Tuesday post. Sorry I skipped these the past two weeks. I was busy two weeks ago and I totally blanked out and forgot about last weeks. But I made sure to do today's! This week's prompt is inspired by an accent nail. I went a bit simple for this prompt, but I still really like it, so check out what I did down below!



I recently purchased all four polishes from the Going West Collection by Enchanted Polish and I completely feel in love with Flashing Lights, a gold glitter holo. It's SSOOOO sparkly and holo! It's great on it's own so I decided to use it. Plus, I saw someone on instagram post a mani using Flashing Lights and China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy (a favorite of mine) and it looked so great, just the neon and the holo-ness goes so well together. Of course, my camera went a little crazy with the neon so I couldn't capture it accurately.



I love this combination! I'll probably be adding some nail art to this though, maybe a leopard print! I hope you guys like it!



What did you guys think? Make sure to check out what the rest of the girls did, just use the links down below.


Aliana at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Lisa at Polish Playground
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-less
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision
Traci at DrinkCitra

8 comments: