Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Alchemy Lacquers: A Tall Drink Of Nature Collection - Swatches & Review

Hey guys! How's everyone's weekend going so far? I've been trying to catch up on swatches. Today, I have another awesome Alchemy Lacquers Collection! This time Rebecca is releasing her fall collection inspired by plants used to make drink, it's so unique like always! This collection is being released tomorrow so check out the swatches and all the info down below!


The Tall Drink of Nature Collection consists of 4 polishes and each is perfect for fall. This collection is being released tomorrow so make sure to click here to purchase! I'm sure you guys will love these, I mean, Rebecca never disappoints!

Cloudberry is a peachy orange with iridescent micro glitters and purple shimmer. Cloudberry is a berry that is used to make an alcoholic beverage called Lakka found in Nordic countries. I used 2 coats with top coat for the swatch below. I really like this polish, the purple shimmer shift made it really interesting. It's a bit lighter than it's showing.


Kola is a red-brown multichrome polish with a strong linear holo. Kola is inspired by I used 2 coats for the pictures below. This polish is inspired by the nut from the Kola tree and is a source to make caffeine. The holo in Kola is very strong! And I love the red shimmer throughout. Plus the formula was amazing, I only needed two coats. I took some indoor and outdoor shots to show the holo better.

indoor

indoor

indoor

outdoor

Camellia is a bright green creme with scattered holo and a subtle red interference finish. Camellia is inspired by the green leaf buds of Camellia Sinensis, which is that plant people use to make tea. I used 3 coats for the picture below. The formula was a bit thick but I just added a couple of drops of polish thinner and it was perfect after that. I couldn't capture the holo, but it's there I swear! I love how bright this green is!


Roselle is a burgundy jelly with beige micro flakes and red/gold micro changing glitter. Roselle inspired by hibiscus that is used to make a Mexican beverage called Jamaica. It's also Rebecca's mom's name! I remember drinking Jamaica alot whn I was younger. My mom would make it all the time! I used 3 coats for the pictures below. It was so hard to capture this polish! But the golden flakies are very visible IRL. It's also not as dark as it's showing. I love this though!




Overall, I really like these colors. They're some bright ones, and some dark ones. Plus the holo is amazing in Kola! I totally recommend getting these. Remember, these are being released tomorrow, so make sure to purchase them by clicking here. Make sure to follow Alchemy Lacquers on Facebook and Instagram

1 comment: