Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Friday, September 12, 2014

CDB Lacquer: September Limited Edition Polish- Oasis

Hey guys! Well, I kinda disappeared there didn't I? hehe I was pretty sick over these past two weeks that I just haven't felt in the mood to do anything. I did do lots of swatches actually wich I will have up later this week. But it's definetly difficult to swatch when you have a runny nose and are sneezing all the time.  But today, I swatched a beautiful holo polish by CDB Lacquer.  Check out all the details below!


CDB Lacquer will start releasing Limited Edition polishes every month.  This month's LE is called Oasis.  Oasis is a blurple linear holo polish with some purple shimmer. It's super pretty! The formula was flawless.  I only used two coats with no top coat. 



The holo is way stronger then it's showing, my camera sucks at capturing holos... Sorry! But I took some shots in the sun too show them better. 





This polish is available for purchase now, just click here! There aren't many left so make sure to purchase it before it sells out cause once it does, it'll never be restocked again! Make sure to follow CDB Lacquer on Instagram and Facebook.

2 comments: