Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Ellison's Organics Nail Lacquer: Swatches & Review

Hey guys! Happy Monday! How did everyone's weekend go? I've recently started watching Once Upon A Time and it's so good...let's just say I finished the first season in 3 days hehe.  Anyways, today I have some more Ellison's Organics Nail Lacquer to show y'all, check them all out done below! 


I swatched one of her newly released polishes inspired by Frozen called Let It Go, you can check it out by clicking here. This time I'll be showing you a random assortment of her polishes, plus one from her Dr. Who collection. To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of frost polishes, but these totally a blew me away, the formula was amazing! 

Some Like It Hot is a red frost with orange undertones. I used 2 coats for the pictures below. I love just how rich this red is. I love how it went on so smoothly. The brush stories are not at all as visible as they seem in the picture. Love it!



Cast Your Care-ibbeans Away is a bright sky blue creme. I used 2 coats for the pictures below. Let me just say that this went on super smoothly and it was so shiny on it's own. I did add a top coat but that's just out of habit. I just love bright colors like this, especially when they're that easy to apply.


Hawk's Nest is a blue and green hex glitter topper in a clear base. I wore this over Cast Your Care-ibbeans Away, I took pictures of it with two and three coats of it so you can see the coverage. This glitter topper is pretty simple but I love it! It looks super colorful and the formula was fantastic. I'm pretty sure you can get full coverage with it but with my long nails, I definitely didn't even want to try.

2 coats

2 coats


3 coats

3 coats

glitter gradient over Put The Top Down

Put The Top Down is a blue frost with green/turquoise shimmer throughout. I wore 3 coats for the pictures below. This totally reminds me of mermaids so of course I love it. I couldn't quite capture the intensity of the shimmer, but trust me, it's beautiful. It's a bit sheer on the first coat, but it builds up very nicely and goes on smoothly.





Stepping Out With My Baby is a dusty aubergine shimmer. It's almost a duo chrome that changes between a brown and a purple because of the purple shimmer. I used 3 coats for the pictures below. I really liked the purple shimmer in this. Again, the formula was great.


You Look Beautiful, Dalek is a golden brown shimmer polish. This is actually part of the Dr. Who Collection. I used 3 coats for the picture below. This is a great alternative for someone who isn't crazy about bright colors and is more into nudes. The formula and application was great as well.


Overall, I'm really impressed with this brand. Their polishes are beautiful and very unique and the best part is the amazing formula in all. I definitely recommend checking them out, just click here to purchase. Also, make sure to follow them on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and/or their blog. You can even sign up for their newsletter by clicking here

1 comment: