Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Friday, September 19, 2014

Alchemy Lacquers: Juniper - Swatches & Review

Hey guys! I just have a quick post for you. I totally forgot to include it in my recent Alchemy Lacquers post. Which, if you haven't seen, click here! So check out what Rebecca has come up with again, you know it's gonna be beautiful!


Today I'm swatching Juniper, a blackened blue/green creme jelly with purple color shifting shimmer. Juniper is actually inspired by the blue Juniper berry used as a spice for cooking. I used 2 coats for the pictures below. The formula was amazing and went on flawlessly. It's really pretty. It's great alternative to a black polish which can get a little boring. 



This is part of Alchemy Lacquer's core collection. So it's available for purchase now, just click here. Make sure to follow Alchemy Lacquers on Facebook and Instagram



1 comment: