Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Killer Queen Varnish- Swatches & Review

Hey guys! Happy Sunday! I hope everyone had a great weekend, I didn't do much. I just binged watched Once Upon A Time some more and did lots of swatching. Today I have new indie brand to show you, new to me that is. Check out all the details below!


Killer Queen Varnish has sent me five random polishes from her collection to review. I chose some glitter toppers and some crellies which I'm sure you guys will love. You can purchase them all by clicking here

Lip Service is a hot pink jelly with small black hexes. I used 3 coats for the picture below. This polish is so simple, but it's so pretty! The formula was amazing on it. It totally reminded me of watermelons so I'll definitely be doing some watermelon nail art soon!


Sugar Town is a  clear base glitter topper with yellow pink, blue, lavender pastel hexes and flowers. I used 2 thin coats over a mint to pink gradient. This is super girly and I love pastels so I really liked this glitter topper. I didn't have to fish out any glitters which is always a plus. 




Life On Mars is a clear base glitter topper with red and gold glitters. I wore 2 thin coats over China Glaze Community. Red and gold go so well together, plus it was super sparkly. The formula and application was great, I'm sure you can get full coverage with about 3-4 coats depending on your nail length. 



Cold As Ice is a clear base glitter topper with white, silver, light blue, and iridescent hexes in different sizes. I wore 2 thin coats over China Glaze. History Of The World. This is a really pretty glitter topper. It definitely makes me think of ice. The formula and application was good, I didn't have to fish out any glitters. 






These Boots is a brown crelly with orange and gold hexes . I used 3 coats. I love the combination of glitters and base color. They go so well together. I also like how the brown base kind of changes the color of the glitters when it covers them since it has a bit of a jelly base. This is perfect for fall! The formula and application was great!




Overall, I'm pretty impressed by this brand. I would give them an A+ for their formula and uniqueness of their polishes. Make sure to head over to their store front. Also, follow them on Facebook and Instagram

2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! I'm really liking Sugar Town a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors...wow what a fantastic brand! I want "These Boots" right now

    ReplyDelete