Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Neverending Pile Challenge: Day 3- A Random Untried

Hey guys! Today is day 3 for The Neverending Pile Challenge, and today's theme is random untried. Since it's Easter I decided to do another Easter themed mani. I hope you guys like it!



This time I ended up using 3 untrieds after seeing a tutorial on Sonailicious.com. I used:


  • Orly Mellodious Utopia
  • Orly Coachella Dweller
  • Orly Elation Generation
And I decided to include a swatch of my untrieds whenever I can when I do these challenges.

Coachella Dweller. 3 coats. This is a pale, almost a dusty green creme. I love this color! I actually don't have anything like this in my collection. The formula and application wasn't bad at all.



Melodious Utopia. 4 coats. This is a yellow jelly like creme with red shimmer. This is just so cute and interesting! I can't believe I haven't worn this before. It was kind of sheer but it built up nicely.





Elation Generation. 3 coats. This is a pink jelly with holo glitter. This polish is so simple, yet it really catches your eye. The holo glitter is packed in there so no need to fish any out. 




Overall, these polishes go so great together, and luckily I had all three of them to do the nail art tutorial. I can't believe I never used these! I really like all of them. 


And here's my nail art:





And here I added a matte coat, which way do you guys like it more?






I'm pretty happy how the challenge is going so far, I haven't done each prompt on time, but I'm only a day late. In total, I've used 8 untrieds this week! 

I hope you guys liked today's post! Check back tomorrow for a frost untried. And check out what the rest of the girls did down below:




No comments:

Post a Comment