Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Thursday, April 10, 2014

B Squared Lacquer: The Colorful Music Collection

Hello guys! Today. I have another beautiful B Squared Lacquer collection called: The Colorful Music Collection. This collection was inspired by Mia's favorite songs at the moment, which include some of my favorites too! 


The Colorful Music collection consists of  5 new shades which include a thermal, glow in the dark, glitter toppers, crellies, jellies, and glitter bombs! This collection is absolutely beautiful and there's a little something for everyone. Also I used B Squared Lacquer's own top coat called Shine B-Right, it left everything super smooth and shiny. Here are the swatches:

Tennis Court. 3 coats. This is a glitterbomb with holo and metallic turquoise micro glitters. This is just crazy! Tennis Court was inspired by Lorde. My camera couldn't capture it at first lol! It's so simple, yet you can't stop staring at your nails. It's sorta sheer at first but it builds up really nicely.










Royals. 3 coats. This is a purple jelly with holo, purple, and blue micro glitter. This was also inspired by Lorde. Omg, this is just stunning! First of all, this shade of purple is awesome, and the holo just makes it even more beautiful. This is  probably one of my favorite polishes, if anything, at least top 10! I actually wore it for about 4 days cause I couldn't bring myself to take it off. I used B Squared Lacquer's top coat: Shine B-Right (love the name! lol) and I had very minimal tip wear. It was super easy to apply, and I could have probably gotten away with 2 coats.











I decided to some galaxy nails using Royals as my base. I was inspired by @sparrownails, but they are not as awesome as hers lol





Body Electric. 3 coats. This is a white crelly with sapphire and neon pink glitters. This was inspired by my all time favorite, Lana Del Rey. This is perfect for spring and summer, especially for those that like neon but don't like too much of it. The formula and application was also flawless. i didn't need to fish out any glitters and it didn't drag either.







Crystallize. 1 coat over Zoya Ginessa. This glitter topper consists of silver, turquoise, purple shards. Crystallize was inspired by Lindsey Stirling, if you guys haven't checkout out her youtube videos, you're missing out! That girl has some skills. I'm not a huge fan of shard glitter but I love this color combination. In my head, I'm just thinking about all the nail art you can do with this. Application wasn't the easiest,  I did have to dab the glitters but it wasn't too much of a hassle.









Sail. 3 coats. This is a scattered holo thermal that glow's blue in the dark and transitions from blue when warm to purple when cold.  This was inspired by Awolnation. 

Can this get any cooler?! It has holo, and it glows in the dark, AND it's a thermal!  The formula and application was great.






The water is what's making this not look smooth.





Here's the glow shot.




You can follow Mia through her personal blog or her Instagram.
Make sure to like B² facebook page by clicking here. You can purchase the Colorful Music Collection at B Squared storefront by clicking here

4 comments:

  1. I really like the Tennis Court and the Body Electric. The others are nice too. Thank you for these swatches. Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those! Thanks for checking out my blog! I have some more B Squared Lacquer today and pastels coming up so hopefully you check back and subscribe! Have a great day.

      Delete
  2. Wow I have never seen a thermal nail polish before! How interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg Laura! You are missing out! I have some more Thermal so swatches on my blog, or you can check out my instagram: instagram.com/bluevelvetlacquer I have more swatches there.

      Delete