Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Thursday, April 24, 2014

B Squared Lacquer: Spring Cremes Collection- Swatches & Review

Hey guys! How is everyone's week going so far? I hope great! I've been pretty busy this week. I have some awesome stuff lined up for you guys this week so I hope you come back to check it out. Today I have another B Squared Lacquer collection, Spring Cremes. So check out the swatches after the jump!

If you read my blog often, you'll know that I LOVE pastels! They're so pretty and delicate. So Mia from B Squared Lacquer has outdone herself again with this beautiful collection. The pre-order for this collection has already started on the 19th of April, but the official launch and a full restock of her shop will be on May 3rd at 3 PM CDT. So in case you missed her Colorful Music Collection you can grab it then!

Funny Bunny. 3 coats. Pastel Pink creme. 





Fuzzy Navel. 3 coats. Pastel Orange Coral creme.





Bees Knees. 3 coats. Pastel Yellow creme.


Sorry that my fingers look so dark in this picture, the yellow really darkened them.



Sprout. 3 coats. Pastel Green creme. I had a really hard time trying to capture a color accurate picture for this shade so that's why I had to take a shot like this. It's not as bright as it's showing but it is pretty close.






Rain Boots. 3 coats. Pastel blue creme. Love it!






Viola. 3 coats. Pastel Purple creme. For some reason the color changes when you apply a top coat so I decided to use no top coat for the pictures below. Mia is already aware of the situation and will let everyone know who does purchase it. 





Overall I really love the polishes. These shades are perfect for spring. The formula was a bit streaky on most of them but it evened out with a top coat so it wasn't a big deal. The only polish that I mostly had an issue with was with Viola, simply because of the issue discussed above but I still like it regardless. I still totally recommend this collection to everyone.

You can follow Mia through her personal blog or her Instagram.
Make sure to like B² facebook page by clicking here. Remember you can purchase these on May 3rd at 3 PM CDT through this Link.

I''ll have some more swatches and nail art later today using these polishes, so make sure to check back later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment