Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Monday, April 7, 2014

The Neverending Pile Challenge: Day 1- Glitter

Hey guys! So today I embark on my first blog challenge. I found this challenge through the Glittah Pirates FB groupwhich was created by Gnarly Nails. Today is the first day of The Never Ending Pile Of Untrieds Challenge and the theme is Glitter. 


I'm sure I'm not the only one that has a big pile of untrieds that just wait and gather dust. I buy so much polish that I find it hard to keep up with it. My boyfriends constantly tells me, "Why are you buying more? You have tons that are just sitting there that you never use." So when I found this facebook group, I thought it was perfect for my situation. It's definitely going to be hard to keep up since its 3 times a week, and because I usually have swatching to do for some indie companies. On the bright side, my untrieds pile is big, like huge! Probably most of my collection consists of untrieds, so I'm gonna have lots of options.



So today's theme is Glitter. I love glitter! So I was excited for this theme. I decided to use Emerald by Nanacoco. I bought this a while ago at my local nail supply store. I really love this brand especially with a two dollar price! 

I decided to do a glitter gradient using Emerald and Sparkling Garbage by Orly over Grass Is Lime Greener by China Glaze. I was inspired by Natali from @nat0730.




I feel like I'm getting better at glitter gradients but I'm still having a bit of difficulty with them. How do some people do it so flawlessly!? lol



Next time. I will try to use more untrieds, I don't know why I only choose one for this challenge. Next theme is Pastels so hopefully you guys check out my post then (:

So how many untrieds do you guys have?

1 comment:

  1. I am really fond of what you picked for this challenge! Your glitter radient is just great. Loove it!

    ReplyDelete