Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Polish TBH: Diagon Alley, Part 2 - Swatches & Review

Hey guys I have a quick post for you today. Polish TBH is releasing a part 2 to her Diagon Alley collection, inspired by Harry Potter. I only have 3 to show you but they are looking pretty awesome! 


I'm not a huge Harry Potter fan myself but even I like there. Whether you are a Harry Potter fan or not you can totally pull these off. These will be available for pre-order beginning Friday, April 18 at 9:07 pm Eastern time. You can purchase these by clicking here


Floo Powder. 3 Coats. This is a grey/green with gold flakies and a charcoal glitter mix.  This is a really interesting polish you don't really see a crelly with this base color and the flakies stand out so much, it's awesome. The formula and application was pretty smooth, I did have some issues with it but Chrissy assured me that everything would be fixed before sending anything out. 







Howler. 3 Coats. A glow in the dark tan crelly with red and silver glitters in different shapes and sizes as well as golden flakies. This is also a really interesting polish. I feel like the color is not too appealing to everyone but I really like it. I would like it more but I feel it looks weird with my skin tone. The formula and application was perfect and the glow was really bright. 








And the glow shot:

Pygmy Puff. 3 Coats. This is a pink creme polish. This pink is just so amazing! It's bright and it's just pretty. It's like a perfect Barbie pink and it's perfect for summer. To me it's not a full on creme, it almost has a jelly formula but it's opaque in 2 coats. 







Overall, I'm really impressed with this collection. They're very unique and I love that! Remember, this collection is going to be available for pre-orders on Friday, April 18th at 9:07 pm Eastern time. You can purchase these by clicking here. You can also see swatches of the rest of the collection by checking out Polish TBH's facebook, instagram, and twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment