Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Two Gypsies Nail Lacquer: Valentine's Day 2014 Collection- Swatches & Review

Hey guys!

I just have a quick post today. I have a new indie polish brand today (well for me at least): Two Gypsies Lacquer. I have seen some pretty awesome polishes from them so I was super excited to swatch for them! Their Valentine's Day Collection consists of 4 gorgeous polishes and I have two to show you today:


  • Love Spell: purple/blurple jelly polish with pink and purple in different shapes and sizes
  • Bewitched: deep wine red polish with red and black hexes and green, blue, and purple flashes
Love Spell. 3 coats. This polish is so pretty! It's packed with glitter and the pink dots pop out so much with the purple background. Just make sure to let each coat dry properly before applying another one or else you'll get some bald spots. Other than that, the formula and application was great. 


Sorry about my fingers being so orange, but I had to edit the photo a bit to get it more color accurate cause my pictures came out blue.


semi macro shot



Bewitched. 3 coats. This is such a unique polish. I really love it when indies do deep red polishes, they're not that common. And the green micro glitter ( which you can see in the glare) is such a nice touch. I love this for Valentine's Day, but it's perfect for anything else.I definitely see myself wearing this a lot. The formula and application was great! I thought it was going to be super sheer, but it was totally not. 


You can purchase these by clicking here. Also, you can get more info by liking Two Gypsies Nail Lacquer's Facebook and/or following them on instagram

Hope you guys have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment