Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Jior Couture: Pillow Talk- Swatches & Review

Hey guys! I have a quick post today. I bought my first ever Jior Couture polish a bit ago and I totally loved it! Check out the swatches after the jump! ( This is pretty picture heavy. Sorry, not sorry? lol)


Jior Couture recently handed out special discount codes to some of her followers and I was one of them! I was so excited so I checked their polishes right away and just fell in love with Pillow Talk, a red linear holographic polish part of her Valentine Collection. The rest of the collection was great and I would have gotten more, but I'm trying to cut back on buying polish but it's so hard! lol

Pillow Talk. 3 coats. I could have easily done two coats, but I just decided to do 3 for some reason. The formula and application was flawless and the holo is so strong! I love this shade of red, it's just perfect. I definitely be using this polish a lot. I've actually been wearing it for about 3 days!













And I also decided to do some nail art using  Pillow Talk as my base. I was inspired by @nailsofjessiek on instagram. She does awesome nail art using @teismom Nail Vinyls which you can purchase here. And since I recently purchased some, I decided to try them out! I used China Glaze I'm Not Lion for the pictures below.














You can purchase more Jior Couture indie polishes by clicking here. Follow them on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and Google plus.

1 comment: