Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Supernatural Lacquer: Cloudy Skies Collection- Swatches& Review

Hey guys! Just a quick post today. I have a fairly new indie polish brand to show you. More after the jump!





Supernatural Lacquer released their Cloudy Skies Collection consisting of 4 crelly glitter bombs in a grey crelly base:


  • Silver Lining: crelly polish with black, white, and holo hexes in different sizes and large black dots in a grey base
  • Partly Cloudy: crelly polish with blue micro glitter and hexes and dark blue squares in a grey base
  • Tropical Storm: jelly like polish with red and white squares and blue and white hexes in a grey base
  • Pink Cloud Sunset: crelly polish with purple and fuchsia glitter in a grey base
Silver Lining.  3 coats. This polish had the most glitter out of the four. It builds up nicely. Plus I love the large dots but I did have trouble getting some on my brush. Other than that, I didn't have any trouble applying it.


Partly Cloudy. 3 coats. I really like the glitter in this and I feel like the name is perfect. The only thing I didn't like was that I wasn't able to get a lot of glitter on my brush. It might just be cause it's a mini.


Tropical Storm. 3 coats. This one had more of a jelly base, it could be cause the glitter was more sparse. Again, I wish there was more glitter in this. I did flip this over before applying but it didn't help much. 


Pink Cloud Sunset. 3 coats. Out of the 4, I think I like this glitter combination the most. And I think the name is perfect. I didn't have any issue with it's application.


Overall, I did like this collection but I think I would have liked it more if it was not all a grey base. I think grey isn't all that interesting but I understand the reasoning behind it. I wish there was more glitter in them too. 

You can purchase these by clicking here. And don't forget to follow Supernatural Lacquer on facebook and instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment