Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Monday, February 3, 2014

First Loved Designs: Valentines Polishes- Swatches & Review

Hey guys!

Just a quick post today! I have two new polishes by First Loved Designs:



  • Rahab: pink polish with scattered holo glitter
  • Ruth: frosty light pink with large pink hearts.
Rahab. 3 coats. This polish is so pretty! I love the holo in this, I mean, who doesn't like holo! The formula and application was great.

Not color accurate but I like how the holo looks in this



Ruth. 3 coats. I'm not sure how I feel about this polish. It's personally not my favorite. I think it has to do with the light pink being frosty and frosty polishes are hard to apply because they're so streaky. I also don't like that the hearts are so scattered. I just don't like how it looks on me. I did think I was going to need tons of coats for this cause it looked pretty sheer but it only need 3 coats to become opaque.


You can purchase these polishes by clicking here. And remember you can follow First Loved Designs on instagram!

Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment