Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Top Shelf Lacquer: The Wine List Collection

Hey guys! Happy Tuesday! Today, I have the second collection that Top Shelf Lacquer will be releasing tomorrow! So check out all the details below for The Wine List Collection!


The Wine List collection consists of 6 jewel toned shimmer polishes with a metallic finish. This is so perfect for fall! I love that Top Shelf Lacquer is releasing these ahead of time to prepare for all the fall manicures! This year is going by so fast, I'm seeing fall collections pop up all over the place. I'm definitely ready for some fall shades. This collection will be releasing tomorrow, Wednesday July 15th at Top Shelf Lacquer's shop. Now the swatches!


Blueberry Shiraz is a sapphire blue with a metallic shimmer. I wore 2 coats with a topcoat.



I love how bright and vibrant this polish is! The formula and application was amazing! It went on really smoothly.



Concordia is an indigo with a metallic shimmer. I wore 2 coats with topcoat.


What I love about this one is the red shimmer running throughout the polish. Definitely makes it unique. The formula and application was flawless, no issues here!



Blue Raspberry Merlot is a dark teal with a metallic shimmer. I wore 3 coats with topcoat.


Sorry guys, I just couldn't capture any macros for this one! My camera just couldn't focus for some reason. It's really pretty though! In the bottle it even seems like it has a slight multichrome shift. It was a bit sheer on the first coat but built up nicely by the third.


Vinho Verde is an emerald green with a metallic shimmer. I wore 2 coats with a topcoat.


I love this one! It's definitely one of my favorites from the collection. I had no issues with the formula and application.



Aged Cabernet is a garnet red with a a metallic shimmer.  I wore 2 coats with a topcoat.  


This is such a rich and vibrant red.  Very pretty! Formula and application was great! 



Red Zinfandel is a ruby red with a touch of gold shimmer.  I wore 2 coats with a topcoat. 


This is definitely my favorite from this collection! The golden shimmer stands out a lot. The formula and application was perfect!



Overall, I'm so impressed by the quality and colors of this collection! You guys should definitely keep an eye out for Top Shelf Lacquer because their collections just keep getting better and better! This collection is being released tomorrow, July 15th! You can purchase it at Top Shelf Lacquer's shop. Also, if you purchase both collections (swatches of Tropical Cocktail Paradise here), you'll get free shipping (in the US only)!

Top Shelf Lacquer

1 comment: