Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Alchemy Laquers: Fire Bright Collection

Hey guys! Happy Saturday! What are you guys planning to do this weekend? I'm just going to be swatching away so I'll have lots of post for you all next week. I have another awesome Alchemy Lacquers post today! This time, it's the beautiful neon glitter toppers that I showed you guys yesterday. It's available now, so check out which one is your favorite down below!


The Fire Bright Collection consists of 10 glitter toppers and it was inspired and named after chemicals that you can add to fire to make colored flames. Isn't that cool?! They're all available now at Alchemy Lacquers' shop. This post is very picture heavy so let's get right into the swatches.

Fireworks is a multi neon glitter topper mixed with black hexes of different sizes. I wore 2 thin coats over Essie White Page. 


It's like a party in a bottle. Love it, especially the formula, which gave me no issues!


Pyrotechnics is a multi neon glitter topper mixed with white hexes of different sizes. I wore 1 coat over Wet N' Wild Black Cream, all topped off with 1 coat of HK Girl.


I think I kinda like this one more! But I love having both options to play with. Again, great formula and application.


I wore all the following neon glitter toppers over Wet N' Wild Black Cream. Only my pointer finger changed color.

NaCL(Sodium Chloride)is a neon yellow hex glitter topper in a slight cloudy base. I wore 1 coat over Black Cat Lacquer Truffle Shuffle on my pointer finger.


I did a little gradient using all 8 glitters in the collection. Love it!

CuSO₄ (Copper Sulfate) is a neon green hex glitter topper in a slight cloudy base. I wore 1 coat over Black Cat Lacquer Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy! on my pointer finger.


CuCl₂ (Copper Chloride) is a neon blue hex glitter topper in a clear base. I wore 1 coat over Top Shelf Lacquer Appletini on my pointer finger.


KCl (Potassium Chloride) is a purple hex glitter topper in a clear base. I wore 1 coat over Top Shelf Lacquer Pink Cosmopolitan on my pointer finger.


LiCl (Lithium Chloride) is a neon pink hex glitter topper in a clear base. I wore 1 coat over a dry marble using Black Cat Lacquer Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy! and Truffle Shuffle on my pointer finger.


I started swatching this one first but wasn't too sure about it so I changed it up a bit. Still like this one though! I swear, the splatter is orange, yellow, and pink but my camera wouldn't pick up the colors correctly.

SrCl₂ (Strontium Chloride) is a coral hex glitter topper. I wore 1 coat over Black Cat Lacquer Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy! on my pointer finger. 


CaCl (Calcium Chloride) is a neon orange hex glitter topper. I wore 1 coat over Top Shelf Lacquer Purple Dragon Martini on my pointer finger.


NaNO₃ (Sodium Nitrate) is a light orange neon hex glitter topper. I wore 1 coat over Black Cat Lacquer Sunburn on my pointer finger.


And here's some nail art I did using the Fire Bright Collection!

I tried to do a dry marble effect and layered a different glitter topper on each finger. Don't know how I feel about this one, but I'm loving my pinky and pointer finger!



Then I did a gradient using LiCl, SrCl₂, and CaCl and used the glitter placement technique to place them over KB Shimmer Alloy Matey.


When Rebecca showed her FB fan group a pic of Pyrotechnics and Fireworks, she mentioned that it looked like an optical illusion. So that inspired me to do a negative space chevron. I LOVE this! I rocked this for a day cause I didn't want to take it off.



And for my favorite, of course I had to do a neon rainbow gradient! So I used all the single colored glitter toppers and did a vertical gradient over black! Love it! And it was so easy to do.








Overall, I really love this collection. It's so bright and fun. You can really do so much with it! These are all available now at Alchemy Lacquers shop! Which one is your favorite?

Alchemy Lacquers:

1 comment: