Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Friday, July 31, 2015

Envy Lacquer: Rock Candy Collection

Hey guys! I'm pretty excited! My parents are finally returning from their trip to Mexico! I've missed them a lot so I'm glad they'll be back soon. Today, I have Envy Lacquer's new Rock Candy Collection which will be available August 1st! Check out all the info down below!


The Rock Candy Collection consists of 2 trios, a Brights trio and a Neutral trio. Both sets will be available at Envy Lacquer's shop this Saturday, August 1st! I really enjoyed this collection so let's get onto the swatches!


The Brights Trio

Blueberry Blizzard is a blue teal jelly filled with holo shards and holo microglitter. I wore 3 coats plus topcoat.


I'm actually not a huge fan of shard glitter, but Melody used them sooo well in these polishes! They're perfect! I love this shade of teal.  Great formula and application.


Zapped Apple is a neon green jelly with holo shards and holo microglitter. I wore 3 coats plus topcoat.


This is almost my favorite from the Brights trio! It is gorgeous! It's so bright and I love how the glitters really show through . Great formula and application.



Razzmatazz is a vibrant fuchsia jelly with holo shards and holo microglitter. I wore 3 coats plus topcoat.


This is my favorite from the Brights trio. The shade of fuchsia is so vibrant! Great formula and application.



The Neutral Trio

Nekkid Mocha is a light mocha brown jelly with holo shards, holo microglitter, and blue shimmer. I wore 3 coats plus topcoat


A nude with a twist! Love it! You still get all the holo, just with a more subtle base. I think this is perfect for work. Great formula and application.


Licorice Whip is a black jelly with holo microglitter, holo shards. I wore 3 coats plus topcoat.


This is definitely my favorite from the Neutral trio! It is soo pretty! It's like having galaxy nails without all the work. Great formula and application.




Unwrap A Kiss is a light silver/grey jelly with holo shards, holo microglitter. I wore 3 coats plus topcoat.


Great shade of grey! This was a bit on the thicker side for me but still workable!


Overall, I'm loving this collection! There's a great variety! I love the fact that Envy Lacquer created a neutral and bright set for those that aren't found of either brights or neutrals. I'm very impressed by this brand so far because they've really been going all out with their collections. I totally recommend them!

You can purchase these August 1st over at Envy Lacquer's shop! Which one did you guys like?

Envy Lacquer

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo, I'm swooning over here. Razzmatazz is my favorite from the bright trio and licorice whip is my favorite from the neutral trio. Now excuse me while I go to their site and spend some $$$$$!

    ReplyDelete