Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Daily Hues Nail Lacquer: Swatches & Review


UPDATE : Jennifer from Daily Hues Nail Lacquer, informed me that Noemi has been reformulated.  

Hey guys! How's every one's week going so far? Hopefully well.

Today, I have a couple Daily Hues polishes for you.



  • Noemi: white crelly with different colored hexes in different shapes and sizes
  • Phaedra: pink/fuchsia jelly jam packed with holo glitter

Noemi. 4 coats, no undies. I think this polish is very pretty, but the formula could be better. The reason why I did 4 coats was not because it wasn't opaque enough, but because I wanted to get more glitters on my nails. I did flip the bottle over to get the glitters easier on my brush, but I also think that another problem was that the white base was too opaque and it doesn't really let the glitter show through. I do really like the concept of this polish, it's so cute, but the formula could improve a bit.


Phaedra. 2 coats. This polish is just jam packed with glitter! There's so much that it actually has a textured finish before adding a top coat. I added two top coats here. I wish I would've been able to capture the holo more because it's pretty strong in the bottle. I really liked this polish, its very unique.




You can purchase these two Daily Hues Lacquers and many more by clicking here. You can also follow Daily Hues on instagram and facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment