Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Bubblelina Polish : Nudes Collection- Swatches & Review

Hey guys! How's everyone's weekend going? I haven't been doing much honestly. I'm just cleaning up my desk because it gets super messy after I do swatches. Does anyone else have that problem?

Today I'm going to show you guys Bubblelina Nail Polish's Nude Collection. This collection consists of 4 nude polishes ranging from light to dark. The formula was great on some, and so/so on others but I'll explain that down below.

  • Bare Minimum*: light flesh toned creme
  • Naughty Nudey*: nude creme with pink undertones with a golden sheen
  • Ripped Nylons*: light brown creme with red undertones
  • Saddle Up*: cocoa tone with a golden sheen
                                     *Descriptions taken from Bubblelina's store.



Bare Minimum. 3 coats, no undies. I love the name for this polish! I don't know why, I guess it's just very creative. The formula on this polish was great, a bit streaky at first, but with a couple more coats, it looks super smooth. I was scared this was going to look weird on me but I actually kinda like it though it makes my hands look really dark.



Naughty Nudey. 3 coats. I had most trouble with this one. It was a bit goopey and unfortunately I couldn't find my polish thinner so I couldn't add any. You can still apply it, it's just a little harder. I think it also has to do with the small brush that comes in the mini bottles. I always have a hard time with those. This polish is slightly darker that Bare Minimum and it has a golden shimmer to it. I had a hard time capturing a color accurate picture of this while showing the golden shimmer so I included two pictures below.


This is a more color accurate picture

And here you can really see the golden shimmer

Ripped Nylons. 3 coats. When applying this polish at first, you think that it's going to be super sheer but it becomes opaque pretty quickly with a couple more coats. I really like this one. It's not too dark, not too light. Plus it has little tiny bits, or dots, of a darker color scattered in it. It reminds me of hot cocoa when your mixing it. 



Saddle Up. 3 coats. This polish is slightly darker than Ripped Nylons and it has a golden shimmer to it. I don't know why I had such a hard time capturing the golden shimmer in it even though it's pretty visible on the nail IRL. I also included two pictures for this one to show a more color accurate picture. The formula on this one was great, no hassle at all. 


Here it is color accurate, you can see the shimmer in the bottle

And here you can see the shimmer on the nails

I totally recommend these nude polishes. Everyone should have a nude polish that matches them perfectly and this collection offers a nice variety. You can purchase these now at Bubblelina's storefront by clicking here.



Remember, You can follow Bubblelina Nail Polish on Instagram.



No comments:

Post a Comment