Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Big Spoon Lacquers: The Art Of Seduction- Swacthes & Review

Hey guys! Sunday already?! Why does the weekend go by so fast!? What have you guys done so far? I actually took a last minute drive to Disneyland. I wanted to get there in time to watch World Of Color but I was out of luck. Anyways, on to the post...

Today I have Big Spoon Lacquers new collection: The Art Of Seduction, which is releasing tomorrow, January 20th at 5 pm EST. This collection consists of 5 shades:


  • Devour: deep green polish with gold and green shimmer scattered throughout
  • Enthrall: a blurple polish with blue and purple shimmer and orange flakies
  • Awaken: teal polish with blue shimmer throughout
  • Entice: golden holo polish with gold shimmer throughout
  • Intoxicate: deep purple with orange, fuchsia, and blue shimmer throughout
Devour. 2 coats with topcoat. Love this green polish! The formula was great, very opaque. The shimmer in it is just so pretty. I definitely see myself wearing this again.


Enthrall. 2 coats. I think this is my favorite out of the five. It's almost like a duo chrome, and it has little orange flakies that I hadn't seen until I held it up to the light a certain way. And now that I look at my nails, you can definitely see it at certain angles. So pretty. The formula and application on this polish was flawless.




Awaken. 3 coats. I love any teal polish, and this one also has a bit of a duo chrome effect to it. It's so pretty. I did have a bit of trouble with the application with this polish, but it's totally workable.


Entice. 2 coats. The formula on this polish was great. I thought it was going to be a bit sheer but it covered up nicely with two coats. This also has a bit of holo in it but I couldn't capture it, don't know why. I super edited a picture so you can see the holo but note, this picture is not color accurate.



super edited picture, but you can see the holo more

Intoxicate. 2 coats. This is also one of my favorites from this collection. I love any purple polish really, but this purple was just so deep and the little orange flakies were a nice touch. The formula on this was great, I had no issues at all. 



You can purchase these polishes tomorrow, Jan. 20th at 5 pm EST. You can purchase these from Big Spoon Lacquer's storefront by clicking here. You can get more updates by following Big Spoon Lacquers on BSL blogFacebook and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment