Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Friday, May 29, 2015

Alchemy Lacquers: Moon Shards Collection

Hey guys! It's Friday! Yay! Well, it's actually kind of bittersweet for me though because my parents are leaving today to Mexico for two months so I won't see them until August! But I'm happy for them too because they'll finally see all of our family over there after some time now. Anyways, today I have an amazing collection by none other than Alchemy Lacquers. I gotta tell you, Rebecca is a genius! How she comes up with these beautiful creations is beyond me, I just wanna wear them LOL. The Moon Shards collection is being released today so make sure to get all the info below!



The Moon Shards collection consists of 9 new polishes, two of which you can purchase now, just click here. The theme for this collection: multichrome FLAKIES! I know, I know...more flakies? Yeah, but these are awesome, and actually really unique. I can assure you that you don't have any like these in your collection! I'm so excited to show you, so onto the swatches!

Ganymede is a glitter topper with multichrome flakies that transition from yellow to orange to fuchsia to green all in a shimmer multichrome shift that transitions the same as the flakies mentioned above.

over black

over black
I have no idea why I initially wore this without an undie, but then decided to rock this over black which totally made all the multichrome shift pop out! Great formula too!

no undies


Chiron is a dark purple jelly with multichrome flakies that transition from yellow to orange to fuchsia to green. I wore 3 coats with a top coat.



This was so incredibly hard to capture. First of all, it's a purple and you know how cameras hate purples. It is my favorite out of the collection, for sure and a must have!




Pandora is a glitter topper with multichrome flakies that transition from fuschia to green to yellow, all in a shimmer multichrome shift that transitions from blue to green.


I wore 2 coats over Wet N Wild Black creme and 4 coats with no undies for the macro below. Another great shifter.

no undies
Titan is a green shift polish with green shimmer and green to yellow flakies and linear holo. I wore 2 coats over Wet N Wild Black creme



I wish I could have captured the holo better! Great formula and application.

over teal polish



Phobos is a light brown jelly with a fuchsia to yellow shift, as well as flakies with a fuchsia to green to yellow shift. I wore 3 coats with a top coat.



I thought this was a glitter topper at first but it was definitely a nice surprise to see a nude with flakies. Great formula and application.


Oberon is described by Alchemy Lacquers as a 'periwinkle blue jelly polish with teal/blue/green multichrome flakies, a red/orange/green multichrome, and a linear holographic finish." I wore 2 coats with a top coat.


Though it's described as a blue, it's more of a gunmetal grey. I really like it! The formula was flawless.



Io is a dark purple jelly with holo dust and multichrome flakies that transition from fuchsia to purple to teal to blue. I wore 3 coats with a top coat.



Another gorgeous, and hard to capture purple! LOL Great formula and application too! Doesn't it kinda look like a galaxy on my nails? 


Calypso is a white creme polish with a blue to purple shift, green to purple chrome flakies with a linear holographic finish. I wore 3 coats with a top coat.



This is actually a remake of an old AL polish called Elixir No.4. Well, it's more of an upgrade, not a remake. I will have a comparison post tomorrow of both. I absolutely love this polish. Everything together is just gorgeous. Great formula too!

sun shot, sorry about my hand being so orange, the sun just made it look that way!



Callisto is an very light beige/nude polish with fuchsia shimmer and multichrome flakies that transition from purple to fuchsia to yellow to orange and holo shimmer throughout. I wore 3 coats with a top coat.



Another very pretty nude with a twist! This is great for someone who doesn't want a really strong shifting polish. Plus, the formula was great!


Another great collection by Alchemy Lacquers! Which one was your favorite?

These will be available later today so make sure to follow Alchemy Lacquers on Facebook and Instagram. You can purchase them all by clicking here.

5 comments:

  1. I love colors with flakie bits so these are right up my alley. They have so many colors and variety too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I'm pretty sure I'm going to pick up quite a few of these. Darn you - you're an enabler with these gorgeous photos! (jk)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a stunning collection! Chiron and lo are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are news blogs which update sports scores unendingly in case you can't watch the game. The unmitigated visit on the blogs partners with you to get breaking news during a sporting test. https://mediosindependientes.org/

    ReplyDelete