Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Monday, March 17, 2014

Creative Cuticles: Swatches & Review

Hey guys! I just have a quick post tonight. I love it when I come across new indie polish lines. Recently, I found Creative Cuticles. They have the cutest polishes! I actually have two to show you, check out the swatches after the jump!


Here's a list of the polishes and their descriptions:



  • Nail Besties: pink jelly with pastel yellow squares and large lavender hexes with a bit of holographic shimmer
  • Duuuval!: glitter bomb with gold micro glitter, turquoise bars, and black hexes

Nail Besties. 3 coats. This polish is super cute! I love the simplicity of this. and those lavender hexes are such a nice touch! It was slightly thin in the beginning but you get complete coverage with 3 coats. I did flip the bottle over before applying to get the larger glitters easily but that's typical of any polish. The formula and application was perfect.




Duuuval!. 1 coat over Finger Paints A Heart For Art. This glitter is very pretty! I'm actually getting really into bar glitter. I wasn't a huge fan at first, but it's really growing on me, especially these thin "holographic" ones. This is just packed with glitter and only needed one coat over my base color, and was actually able to get full coverage on my ring finger with just a few coats. The formula and application was great!





You can purchase these by clicking here. They are available for purchase now! Don't forget to follow them on instagram and you can follow Kayla's facebook, the creator of Creative Cuticles where she has more information about CCNP.

No comments:

Post a Comment