Contact/Disclosure

pin it!

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Candied Lustre Nail Lacquer: Swatches & Review

Hey guys! I have some Candied Lustre polishes today. I have swatches this indie polish brand before for their winter polishes and they were awesome so I was totally looking forward to swatching these too.

Swatches after the jump!



These polishes will be available tomorrow, March 6th. You can purchase them here. Here's a list of them and their descriptions:


  • Clock Strikes Midnight: glitter topper with black and iridescent hexes, holo glitter and white stars.
  • Sun Shines In Winter: orange jelly with yellow shimmer, hot pink squares, red bars, and yellow shards
  • Hot Springs: pink jelly with tons of glitter in different shapes and sizes in green, light green, and pink

Clock Strikes Midnight. 3 coats. I decided to do a glitter gradient over OPI I Love Applause. It was kinda of hard to do a glitter gradient because this glitter topper isn't packed with glitter so I had a lot of the base on the brush. But when applied over the whole nail, it's perfect. I really like this glitter topper. The glitter combo is really interesting. Those iridescent glitters are so pretty!



Sun Shines In Winter. 4 coats. This was pretty sheer. I think it would look better if I would have layered it over something but I didn't have a orange polish this color and I didn't want to alter the color. I like this shade of orange, it's perfect for spring and summer. 



Hot Springs. 3 coats. This polish is so pretty! There's tons of glitter in here. I love how the green glitters pop out so much against the pink. The formula and application was perfect. 





These polishes will be available tomorrow, March 6th. You can purchase them here. You can follow Candied Lustre Nail Lacquer on pinterest, facebook , twitter, and instagram,

No comments:

Post a Comment